Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gentle Whispers

Gentle whispers of
Osama Bin Laden's assassination
find my lonely ears
just after, it seems,
the sandman has granted me reprise.

There.
That should make’em cheer...
Make'em clap....
Make'em hooray...
That should fill their
uneasy bellies full of
UltrAmerican™ paytriotism
if only for a bit...
Let their bellies be full
and their cravings content...

Let the approval ratings fly higher
than any invisible bomber.

Details...
Also whispered into my ears,
which, in turn, aroused me...
It was my wife,
innocently enough telling me...
In a whisper...
In a low, breathy tone so as not to
awaken the other sleeping one...
The important news...
But also not realizing how erotic
she could be any given time,
talking about any given subject,
the way she was...
Ah, the way she is!
Breathy. Erotic…

She ended her session
with a question...
Also whispered and arrouseing...
"Can you believe he's dead?"

With an erection
I answered her question...
"I’m not even too sure he ever existed"
I said, then rolled over and tried
to think-down that erection
Before going back to sleep.
Needless-to-say,
it was hard in more ways
Than one...

OSAMA DONT SURF
Put This On A T-Shirt