Tuesday, March 1, 2016

...! Is Thwart Zine - So I Wanna Be A Zinester (again)


You lnow what they say about March: "In like a lion, out like a bloody lamb." That statement holds even more truth now...

No... Now.

On the tail end of the 20th Anniverssary of The Neus Subjex, I have finally achieved terminal velocity with Thwart and have re-invented the storm known as Thwart. Now theres ...! (...! is Thwart) a quad-panel gate-folded zine featuring writings from Thwart Blog as well as other various tidbits from here, there and the whatever zone.

But thats not it... PDF copies of ...! Are available as a free, shareable PDF by e-mail.

If you would like a physical copy of ...! no problem, its gonna cost at least $1.00 (at least) by mail and maybe more if I'm in a bad mood when you contact me.

I will be hustling copies at shows from time to time also for your hard-earned cash. Maybe even via barter and/or trades, just ask.

Copies through e-mail or downloading are free. However, if you want to send me money via PayPal, I will take any amount you offer.

Paypal:
ShawnAbnoxious@aol.com
Put ...! Me in the subject line of an E-mail to receive a PDF copy of ...! or to inquire about getting the physical version.
ThwartBlog@gmail.com
Download your damn PDF copy now