Tuesday, March 15, 2016

WARNING: 1oo% ART "The Other March Madness" CONTROVERSIAL IMAGE!!!!

The concept behing this image is several years old. I was not brave enough to publically share it then, choosing specific friends and comrades that would 'get it', but now, I am a braver person.

Please let the record show that I once was involved with a Situationist reading group that read an excerpt of Guy Debords Society of The Spectacle and would then post opinions about the excerpt. I was accused of being a drunk by fellow readers and not invited to return for another session.

But I got a baddass certificate proclaimng my completion of that first session. How Situationist!




“The story of terrorism is written by the state and it is therefore highly instructive… compared with terrorism, everything else must be acceptable, or in any case more rational and democratic.”