Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolate Horse (Video)



"I know all your vices..."


...The guy video-taping the event ended up being an old high school acquaintance of mine, a fella named Justin Cole. He still hasn't looked me up on facebook as promised; because "I'm on the motherfucker now" but that's OK, I haven't looked him up either... I never did tell about his underground newsletter to the teachers that he distributed throughout the school anonymously either. Yeah, I knew it was him (because he told me), but it was great how it ruffled the feathers of all those uptight birds. After all his actions made the morning announcements! Justin's shenanigans were a verily inspirational thing that I admired.

This is one of many video's that are popping up by Justin concerning Chocolate Horse and their appearance at Shake It Records. Justin regularly shoots in-store appearances for Shake It Records including reveling footage of Reverend Peyton and some amazing capturing's of Strange Tunge that are both worth their weight in gold. All videos are of qualitous footage and available for viewing from Justin's You-Tube page located HERE

I think my post/pre song banter might have proven to be an editing challenge.

Good.

We all need to be challenged from time to time. 


...